The Goal

OPERATION FLAT BELLY

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Oldie but Goodie

I still got it!

This VHS tape has been collecting dust for at least five years! Being older, extra top heavy,weakening knees, and an injured foot, I didn't think I could hang with my old fitness buddy Denise Austin. She and I go waaayyy back to my first pregnancy 17 years ago when I called myself doing the right thing and exercising during my pregnancy. Although I didn't reap any visible benefits--at least none that mattered to mr--from exercising during my pregnancy, Austin's high energy and positive reassurances throughout her videos was addicting. Over the years I've purchased several of her videos. I always loved her, like "You can do it!" attitude!

Truth be told, I was in better shape when I using her videos. Today marks a new beginning. Maybe now with my improved eating habits, I'll actually lose some of this belly.

Who is your favorite fitness personality! Share in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment