The Goal

OPERATION FLAT BELLY

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

As Insane as I Get

Finally a night without late night binging--for lack of a better term--on my favorite cereal of the month, Honeycombs. Ironically I awoke the following morning to the Insanity infomercial.

Yes, you know the one. You've seen it. It's the one where a young woman proudly proclaims to have thrown up after the workout. Uhh...that's too insane for me. Yet, on this particular morning, I found myself being lured in.

"Get results that would normally take one year in 60 days!" It claims.

"I'm in the best shape of my life!" Many participants claim.

Working out to that level of insanity, one can't help but be in the best shape of their lives. I know this. I've always known this. And no matter how much I want to be in the best shape of my life, the fact still remains that "Insanity" is too insane for me. While my fitness level is closer to 3, folks need to be like 10 + for that kind of workout.

So, for me, I'll choose my own version insanity, which is any physical exerting exercise program that makes me sweat. Chris Freytag 10lb Slimdown, Jeanette Jenkins Beach BodyWorkout, Denise Austin Blast Away the Fat, or even a brisk walk or jog on the treadmill.

If, and when, I do any of these workouts on a consistent basis and clean up my eating, I do see results. No throwing up needed!

Have you tried Insanity? How is it working for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment