The Goal

OPERATION FLAT BELLY

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Black Coffee--Can it help my belly fat?

After yesterday's wardrobe malfunction, today I got a jump start on casual Friday, sporting black yoga pants, a black thermal top, with a denim vest. Of course, black for its slimming qualities after feeling like a straight up rollie pollie yesterday.

What a difference a day makes? While preparing my morning coffee, I found myself seriously considering no additives. Perhaps a test run of two weeks and see what results occur. Since I'm not one of those coffee-with-my-cream-and-sugar types, I've never believed that enduring black coffee--UGH--would be beneficial for my belly goals.

But everything I read says otherwise.

Check out these articles I recently read:

Coffee: Can it Affect Your Weight Loss

Bellt Busting Tips

Which is Better for Losing Belly Fat

What say you?

No comments:

Post a Comment