The Goal

OPERATION FLAT BELLY

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Improvision & Rewards: A Fit Life Must Have

I'd planned to hit Zumba class today, but that didn't happen for reasons I won't get into. However, that didn't stop my quest for exercise. Improvising, I call it. I pulled out my Just Dance Wii game and got busy for some about thirty minutes of intense dancing. It was great! I even broke a bit of a sweat, although nothing close to what would've happened at Zumba. Still. Then I rewarded myself with a scoop and a half of Tripple Chocolate brownie ice cream left over from my boyfriend's birthday weekend. Terrible? I'd say NOT. Everything in moderation, right? Right.

LaCharmine Jefferson,

Author of Unfinished Business, the story of one woman's addiction to the wrong man for the wrong reason & what she risks to get him out of her system for good!

Available at www.amazon.com & www.createspace.com/3370359
Website: www.lajefferson.com

My Blogs:

A Day in the Life of L.A. Jefferson @ http://lajefferson.blogspot.com
All Things Love @ http://all-things-love.blogspot.com
Follow me on Twitter: www.Twitter.com/lajefferson

No comments:

Post a Comment