The Goal

OPERATION FLAT BELLY

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

It was the Banana Pudding

It's the Monday after Thanksgiving. Who needs to get on the scale to know that they went just a tad bit overboard? Not me. All I have to do is look at the near empty pan of banana pudding and know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I need to kick up my exercise regimen! Good thing my Chris Freytag 10lb Slimdown DVD came in the mail over the weekend. With that, my walking DVD, my jump rope, and my hula hoop...Aww shucks! Somebody's gonna be fine as wine bringing in the new year!
Here's what I'm doing this week and beyond to combat the holiday pounds:

  • 2 daily 15 minute hula hoop sessions
  • Take the stairs instead of the elevator from the roof of my parking garage
  • Using my workout DVD over lunch or before/after work
  • Eating more veggies, drinking more water, & eating less sugar
What's your plan?

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your exercise regime and I must say there is absolutely nothing that'd make me stop eating banana pudding.

    Not even if I lost all my teeth.

    I followed you on Twitter as well @minusthebars

    ReplyDelete