The Goal

OPERATION FLAT BELLY

Monday, January 9, 2012

Fitness Girl Crush

A girl crush refers to the infatuation that one heterosexual woman develops for another woman who may seem impossibly sophisticated, gifted, beautiful or accomplished. It's completely healthy and I'm not ashamed to admit that I have one. On my Zumba fitness instructor. Quite frankly, she has the best body I've seen on a African American female fitness instructor who wasn't on television! It's much more visually inspiring than the last AA female fitness instructor I went to whose belly was questionably NOT flat. Maybe she'd recently given birth. I don't know. What I do know is that I expect someone helping me get fit to already be fit themselves. Not just "healthy" fit, but "hot" fit! No worries with my new instructor. Her body simply rocks! And gosh darn it! I want it!

Guess I better keep going to her class, huh? And find out what she eats on a daily basis.

Want to share your fitness girl crush? Comment below.

Skinny Fat

No comments:

Post a Comment