The Goal

OPERATION FLAT BELLY

Friday, January 13, 2012

A Good Day/week

After I was't able to make it to Zumba class on Monday, I'd pretty much given up on exercising this week. Not because I'm a quitter but because the rest of the week was jammed pack with other stuff and I let those things zap my motivation to do anything else. My friend at work had another plan. Better than mine. On Tuesday, no It was Wednesday, she asked me to go down to our fitness center at work over lunch and do a mile or two of my walking video. Did you catch that? My walking video! I could've been doing that all along--Zumba or not. Duh! Obviously, the motivation wasn't there beyond the plan for Zumba. As it stands I owe this weeks motivation to my work workout buddy!

Did anybody help you this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment