The Goal

OPERATION FLAT BELLY

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

7:45 A.M.

On the stairwell heading down to the cafeteria with only $1 in my pocket for coffee so that I couldn't accidentally buy that donut I was thinking about earlier, I passed a fellow fat belly woman. She couldn't hide hers anymore than I can hide mine, because like me, she didn't have a whole lot of fat in other places on her body. In fact, I was kind of surprised to see her belly fat because it was relatively new for her. A couple of years ago she was in pretty good shape, courtesy of the using the stairs for exercise on a daily basis. Obviously, she stopped.

Seeing another woman with a protruding tummy provided me with little comfort. For one, that woman is a grandmother--at least 20 years older than me. So, in fact, it's pretty depressing that I'm in the same boat, physically, as a grandmother! Tear, tear--one from each eye.

My afternoon exercise plans have been cemented. Back to my 10lb slimdown program!

No comments:

Post a Comment