The Goal

OPERATION FLAT BELLY

Monday, March 14, 2011

Keebler Fudge Stripe Cookies

Keebler Fudge Stripe cookies...they were a bad idea from the start. But I bought them anyway--a case of the snack sized bags, no less--under the false pretense of them being for the "kids" lunch. Yeah, right! Ask me how many bags I've eaten and usually after 9PM! More than one bag a night, in some cases, especially like now when my menstrual is on its way. Whatever the case, it's the same old story. I bring junk food into my house every now and then to test my level of discipline.  Result: I fail miserably. Feel like crap. Throw out the remainder of the junk--that which I havent eaten--thus, waisting money. Therefore, tomorrow, on my way to work the remaining 8-10 bags will be going with me to be gifted to my coworkers. Let them enjoy the calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment