The Goal

OPERATION FLAT BELLY

Monday, December 5, 2011

Can You Handle the Truth?

Leslie Sansone has a great body! Not too big, not too small. As I pump my arms and lift my legs to feverently to the beat of the music in her video, I couldn't help wondering if she achieved that body from simply power walking??? What does she do personally to keep her body so nicely sculpted? Inquiring minds want to know. Seriously. I used to wonder the same thing about Denise Austin--another woman who's physical body I stand in great admiration of. When I would be drenched in sweat doing one of her many exercise programs, I would skeptically wonder if I was on the road to transforming my body into something remotely close to hers. Or do I, like Denise Austin and Leslie Sansone, need to commit my life FOR YEARS ON END to reap such benefits.

I just want the truth. I want the numbers. Fitness experts should tell folks that it will surely take more than a few months of dedication to exercise and an healthier diet to have bodies similar to theirs. Most of them have been at it ALL of their lives. Health and fitness is their life! It's not something they, like us, pick up and put down depending on which way the wind blows.

Know the truth and live the truth!

No comments:

Post a Comment