The Goal

OPERATION FLAT BELLY

Friday, December 30, 2011

Call it Quits or Not?

Now that I'm on the other side of 35, I find myself, more often than not, considering calling it quits on my dream of having flat abs-- or anything close to it. After all, isnt it at about this age that everything starts working against me as a woman? Metabolism decreasing. Bone density decreasing, etc. But that doesn't stop me from always chastising myself for bad eating or not exercising enough. From my research and personal experience it can take years of consistently doing the right things to achieve the results that I desire. That being the case, that means I could be near forty before I have the body that I want. And what's the likelihood of me doing the right thing to make that happen? So far today all I've eaten has been carbs! Pancakes for breakfast, breadsticks for lunch. What chance does the grapefruit I plan to eat this evening have against that?

That brings me to the question I seem to always be asking myself. Should I just give up the dream? Call it quits on having a slamming body? Is it even possible to do this? After 16 years of tweaking my diet and trying to make exercise apart of my regular routine, is it even possible to call it quits?

LaCharmine (L.A.) Jefferson,

Author of Unfinished Business, the story of one woman's addiction to the wrong man for the wrong reason & what she risks to get him out of her system for good.

Available at www.amazon.com & www.createspace.com/3370359

Website: www.lajefferson.com

My Blogs:
A Day in the Life of L.A. Jefferson @ http://lajefferson.blogspot.com
All Things Love @ http://all-things-love.blogspot.com
Follow me on Twitter: www.Twitter.com/lajefferson

No comments:

Post a Comment