The Goal

OPERATION FLAT BELLY

Friday, December 30, 2011

Skinny Fat New Year Resolution

I'm tired of thinking about fitness! Here I am on vacation exercising as I write this when all I want to do is sit on the couch and read. Is that so bad a desire? How can it be, for gods sake? It's reading! Don't the powers that be say we need to do more of that too? Truth be told I'm only doing this because I've been eating cake & cookies and other carbs. The 2 grapefruits and orange that I've eaten don't coke close to the bad stuff. So this is out of necessity.

Since this [exercise] is not want I prefer to do in my spare time, I got to thinking what I can do to not have to do this. Eating better is what I came up with.

In the next few days while most of America is resolving to lose weight for the new year, I'm resolving to prepare more healthy meals at home. Time to put my cookbooks to work, wipe the dust off of them.

Happy New Year!

LaCharmine (L.A.) Jefferson,

Author of Unfinished Business, the story of one woman's addiction to the wrong man for the wrong reason & what she risks to get him out of her system for good.

Available at www.amazon.com & www.createspace.com/3370359

Website: www.lajefferson.com

My Blogs:

A Day in the Life of L.A. Jefferson @ http://lajefferson.blogspot.com
All Things Love @ http://all-things-love.blogspot.com
Follow me on Twitter: www.Twitter.com/lajefferson

No comments:

Post a Comment