The Goal

OPERATION FLAT BELLY

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Fitness Accomplishment

I'm pretty proud of myself! Just a few minutes ago I completed Leslie Sansone's 5 mile walking video--the entire video, which equates to an hour long power walk! This is an accomplishment for more than one reason. Number one, exercising on a Saturday afternoon is NOT something I normally do. Number two, so far this week I've only managed to complete four miles throughout the course of the day and yesterday I only made it to two miles because a few other obligations that got in the way--woke up late, had errands to run over lunch, then my son's cub scout meeting in the evening. Nothing out of the ordinary for a single, working, single mom. Anyway, the fact that I still fit in the workout this afternoon after the morning activities AND the upcoming evening activities that I have, I deserve a pat on the back. Thank you very much! I'm prayerful that the momentum continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment